CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Being a nerd!!!

Haha...Im back
Well, its not that i cant on anymore...
I could if and only if i have assignments to do...
But there are lots of things that i cant do till my final exam is over.
For instant, i cant play the guitar till my exam is over(woot, its like im so addicted to the guitar)but i cant play it!!! Dang, dis sux...
haiz...
Why do i have to sit for exams???
Exam sucks as well as study...
If i dun hav to sit for exams, i wouldnt be in this hateful situation
But I guess i just have to be a nerd for 1 month plus...
Lol...joking la!!!
Maybe on the inside but not on the outside...hehe
After exams, im gonna fly to the max...
Im gona go for band practice, learn how to break and basketballing everyday!!!
I promise I will not touch a single book after my exams!!!


JEN=nerd for the month!!!

No comments: